Andhra Pradesh State Command Control Room published another media bulletin on 21 May 2021 (Friday) about Covid-19. You can download the complete report of Covid-19 official report in PDF format in Telugu with the direct link of dhs.kerala.gov.in
Click to view the Latest Covid-19 Status of all State PDF
|PDF Title ✒|
|AP Corona Cases PDF|
|PDF Language ❖|
|PDF Category ❴ ❵|
|Covid 19 PDF|
|Published (Updated) ➽|
|PDF Size ⚀|
|PDF Pages ♯|
|PDF Download Link ⇓|
The daily COVID-19 bulletin of the Department of Health and Family Welfare, Government of Kerala summarizes the COVID-19 situation in Kerala. The details of hotspots identified are provided in Annexure-1 for quick reference. The bulletin also contains links to various important documents, guidelines, and websites for references.
OUR HEALTH OUR RESPONSIBILITY
- Maintain a distance of at least two meters with all people all the time.
- Always wear a clean face mask appropriately everywhere all the time
- Perform hand hygiene after touching objects and surfaces all the time.
- Perform hand hygiene before and after touching your face.
- Observe cough and sneeze hygiene always
- Stay Home; avoid direct social interaction and avoid travel
- Protect the elderly and the vulnerable- Observe reverse quarantine
- Do not neglect even mild symptoms; seek health care
Check Other State PDF:
- Today (21.5.2021) Corona Cases in Karnataka District wise List PDF
- Today (21.5.2021) Corona Cases in Kerala District wise List PDF
- Today (21.5.2021) Corona Cases in Tamil Nadu District wise List PDF
- Today (21.5.2021) Corona Cases in West Bengal District wise List PDF
- Today (21.5.2021) Maharashtra Media bulletin COVID 19 PDF