Integrated Disease Surveillance Programme (IDSP) – Public Health Department, Maharashtra – COVID-19 Related Updates Media Bulletin – Date 20th May 2021. You can download the complete report of Covid-19 official report in PDF format with the direct link of arogya.maharashtra.gov.in
|PDF Title ✒|
|Maharashtra Corona Cases PDF|
|PDF Language ❖|
|English and Marathi|
|PDF Category ❴ ❵|
|Covid 19 PDF|
|Published (Updated) ➽|
|PDF Size ⚀|
|PDF Pages ♯|
|PDF Download Link ⇓|
At a glance:-
- 47,371 patients discharged today; 50,26,308 COVID-19 patients discharged after full recovery until today; Recovery rate in the state is 91.43%
- 29,911 new cases in the state today
- 738 COVID-19 deaths reported in the state today. The case fatality rate in the state is 1.55%.
- Out of 3,21,54,275 laboratory samples 54,97,448 have been tested positive (17.09%) for COVID-19 until today.
- Currently, 29,35,409 people are in-home quarantine and 21,648 people are in institutional quarantine.
Check Other State PDF:
- Today (21.5.2021) Corona Cases in Karnataka District wise List PDF
- Today (21.5.2021) Corona Cases in Kerala District wise List PDF
- Today (21.5.2021) Corona Cases in Tamil Nadu District wise List PDF
- Today (21.5.2021) Corona Cases in Andhra Pradesh District wise List PDF
- Today (21.5.2021) Corona Cases in West Bengal District wise List PDF
- Today (21.5.2021) Maharashtra Media bulletin COVID 19 PDF